Sunday, July 04, 2010

Review Round-up Competition - Tote & Satchel



TOTE & SATCHEL


Difficulty rating: 2/5 - easy enough bag for beginners
Were the Instructions easy to follow: As I was becoming familiar with the step by step instructions & illustrations, making the bags became a much easier task. I was more comfortable with the skills I had learnt from the instructions & the easiness of the patterns.
Were you happy with the finished product & did it look like the pattern cover or tweaked: I was very happy with my finished product & proud of the fact that they looked like bags on the pattern cover. With the Satchel (above pictures) I decided to add a zip closure & a couple of extra pockets inside for a phone or coin purse. To add to my comfort level, I tweaked the pattern to make it smaller for my little cousins - I made two smaller sizes (pictured below)

What did you like or dislike about the pattern: I have NO dislikes - this is a great easy pattern for beginners.
Would you make this pattern again or recommend it to others: I have made this bag again with ease & recommend it to someone who wants a versatile bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :o) I love to read them
My apologies if I don’t respond to your comments quickly, sometimes it’s hard to get around to them.
Have a great day
xoxo
Belinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...