Sunday, July 04, 2010

Review Round-up Competition - Day Bag


DAY BAG

Difficulty rating: 2/5 - easy enough bag for beginners
Were the Instructions easy to follow: After I had made my 1st bag in Nikki's Bags for Beginners class, I decided to try the basic day bag on my own at home without the option of being able to ask for help.
I found the step by step instructions & illustrations very easy to follow.
Were you happy with the finished product & did it look like the pattern cover or tweaked: For my first day bag (opposite picture) I took the easy way & made it like I had the satchel with the flap, one strap, magnetic clip & one zipper pocket inside.
For my second attempt at the day bag (below pictures) I had become a lot more comfortable with the easiness of the pattern & instructions. I decided to add a zip closure on the black bag, two straps & a couple of extra pockets inside for a phone or coin purse.
I was very happy with both my finished products & proud of the fact that they looked like two of the bags on the pattern cover.
What did you like or dislike about the pattern: I have NO dislikes - this is a great easy pattern for beginners.
Would you make this pattern again or recommend it to others: I have made this bag again with ease & recommend it to someone who wants a smaller size bag for everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :o) I love to read them
My apologies if I don’t respond to your comments quickly, sometimes it’s hard to get around to them.
Have a great day
xoxo
Belinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...